Spooky, sexy UM-related Halloween costumes

Happy spooky season, loved one. For Halloween this year, we’re doing better than wearing lingerie and cat ears. V has crafted a list of sexy costumes, and since it’s Homecoming week, they are all related to the U.

Sexy Student Housing Village

Cover your unmentionables with some caution tape or debris and show up to the party a full year after you told your friends you’d be there. Also just be really inconvenient for anyone trying to move around you.

Sexy Campus Duck

Slap on some feathers and look cute for about five minutes. Then become really ugly and just sit in the middle of the floor. It helps if you wear heels that you can’t walk in so you just waddle slowly in the middle of pathways.

Sexy Donna Shalala

Just dress up like Shalala. No need to do anything else. Power and intelligence are sexy.

Sexy Watsco Center Poll Worker

We’re just days away from the midterm elections. Take this how you want… you can either be someone who works at a polling place or someone who works in a strip club. Or, “¿Porque no los dos?” Try some patriotic pasties to complete this look.

Sexy College Ranking

Just dress up like a UM student. When you’re at the party, shawty has to get low, low, low, low, low, low, lower than the University of Florida.

Sexy Ghost of Delta Gamma

Put on your best typical sorority girl outfit (leggings and a shirt you stole from a frat bro), and complete the look with some ghost makeup. Just don’t take any videos of it.

Are you rocking any of these looks for spooky season? Do you have any other ideas? If so, email dearv@themiamihurricane.com,